Please note before you submit that we can only accept exclusive content. If we find your editorial in another magazine, on social media, online, or blog, we must cut it from the issue.
DEADLINE FOR 2021 PRINT EDITORIAL SUBMISSIONS
Homegirl Magazine first issue will publish summer 2021. Homegirl Magazine issues have themes. Submissions must be in season for each issue and theme.
- HOMEGIRL | Inaugural Issue: APRIL 15, 2021
- THEME: Unearthing. Experiences is awakening or becoming.
Homegirl Magazine accepts article submissions from writers, poets, influencers, designers, artists, musicians, etc. Please send all potential feature(s) content to hello@homegirlmagazine with ‘EDITORIAL’ in Subject Line.
- All articles must include hi-res images to be incorporated into the article spreads. If you cannot find any, please specify in email what images you would like to include.
- Minimum word count – 500 words
- Webitorial submissions do not have a theme or couldn’t fit in print edition, however, but we do expect them to be in season.
- For Photo Features, we prefer a minimum of 6 looks but will make exceptions for editorials we love.
- Please submit your editorial as a high res PDF including all images, wardrobe, and team credits to email@example.com ‘EDITORIAL’ in Subject Line. Example Layout Here.
- Your name will be credited along with a link to your website (if you are a blogger/writer). You will be provided with a digital PDF of your featured article along with the cover of the issue and the table of contents if your article goes to print. If web only, you will receive a link via email.
PLEASE NOTE: HOMEGIRL MAGAZINE DOES NOT ACCEPT EDITORIALS FEATURING THE SAME DESIGNER. EDITORIALS MUST PROVIDE VARIOUS DESIGNERS.
Pull Letters are available upon request but not guaranteed. You must have a credit card and ID on file with us. Your credit card will not be charged unless items are damaged or not returned.
For Submission proposals, one must provide the following information:
- A short bio about submitter: 1-2 sentences (e.g. location, if represented by agency, specialties)
- Link to website or portfolio. No social media pages on the main website.
- Concept proposal for series
We’re looking forward to working with you. – Homegirl Magazine